Thursday, February 02, 2006

i'm touched by what some people wrote in their posts. they have a sense of willingness to let people know their moods, make people feel touched and contented. now that's what i call, great bloggers. (:


yes.. some people find her very annoying. but, overall, according to some people, she's just bossy at times.. yeah. BUT I STILL FIND HER ANNOYING! hate me cause i hate her. i dont care anymore.. jez told me SHE* told everyone that she started the thing which i started. PLEASE LAH.. have a sense of originality. what nonsense..


he said hi to me!! -SCREAMS-
i'm overjoyed!!


i wonder whats mum and dad doing now? i'm starting to miss those times when they were nagging at me, esp my mum, ticking me off cause my chinese was terrible. my dad would be poking his nose into my E. and A. maths.. and i'll be like.. aiyo, i know how to do lah. some sort like that.


i think i'm gonna flunk my chinese exams or tests.. that tweety bird's teaching is seriously in need of help. had spelling. i copied pf's. i looked up, she's staring into my eyes. scary.. and i went to put the chemistry wkshts into irene's shelf, i saw tweety bird again.. and she's giving me that same creepy look again!! she's getting me to the principal sooner or later.. -sighs-


have 3/6 no respect for their chemistry rep? told them to hand in their wkshts, they dont. in the end, all of them dumped the wkshts to me after irene ticked them off. cant they see i have no hands to carry them? today, wrote on the board to hand the wkshts to me, screamed at them to hand it to me and i'll hand them in. no one did.. instead, she scolded me, telling me to shut up. god.. bad attitudes. had to go to each of them to ask them whether they handed in anot. their annoyed faces.. gosh.


okay. have to pia through history.. haven even touched my fnn hmwk..
-kills myself-


you dont have to act you know?

No comments: